Abstract submission closed! The applicants and authors will be notified of the outcome by 30 October 2017.
The AlgaEurope 2017 Program Committee thanks for all the abstracts submitted. There were over 115 abstracts submitted.
All abstracts will be submitted to peer-review, coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be emailed to the corresponding author together with detailed information and guidelines. Registration for the Conference is mandatory for those who will be accepted. When sending in an abstract you agree with publication in the book of Abstracts of AlgaEurope 2017. Next to that you agree with publication of your presentation through the AlgaEurope 2017 website.
Within the main theme of AlgaEurope Conference 2017, the Scientific Committee has derived 10 thematic tracks:
- Research and industrial applications worldwide: the global experience
- Science innovation potential in Europe
- Genetically improved and GMO algae for high value products and commodities
- Innovative processes for high value products
- Breakout to commercialization: ‘Algae Cluster’ and other ‘Lighthouse’ projects
- Value chains in commercialization: EU biorefinery and added-value products
- Novel foods and animal feed
- Algae cultivation: from laboratory to commercial plants and marketing in Europe
- Wastewater treatment and use, and water recycling
If you have any questions with regard to abstract submission, please contact Mrs. Isa Putman email@example.com
18 May 2017